Monday, June 29, 2009

Registering

Definitely had way too much fun registering with my mom today! My goodness, there is SO MUCH STUFF!!! It just amazes me just how much you really need for a baby. Good grief. Yeah, as much as I want to finally meet her, she's definitely cheaper being inside me right now. LOL. That's what I keep telling Jordan. But I think I got everything... We'll see...

Next doctor's appointment, I'm asking about what I can do with my restless legs. I'm really sick and tired of either not falling asleep or not being able to be in bed with Jordan while he's trying to fall asleep. So here I am, online, at midnight, waiting for my legs to calm down or Jordan to fall asleep. Whichever is faster. It's really been messing with my sleep schedule and making me more grouchy. Not such a good thing right now. Oh, the joys of pregnancy.

On another note, starting to pick out dates for baby showers. Seriously, 11 weeks away (til my due date). That's CRAZY! I can't believe how close it is. Wow.

Yeah, definitely ran outa things to say... So I figured that I would borrow a survery that my fello preggo got from one of her friends. Looked cute, so enjoy ;-)


How far along? 28 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 24 lbs
Maternity clothes? I'd rather wear my lounge pants (that I made) with a sports bra and an oversized t-shirt... Ahhhh, sounds so much better than tight clothes!
Stretch marks? None (so far...)
Sleep: Sleep? What's that?! Definitely tossing and turning or up and peeing... Take your pick!
Best moment this week: Actually being woken up by her moving. I know it sounds crazy, but I kinda enjoyed it :-)
Movement: Everyday, several times a day. She's a very active baby!
Food cravings: Pickles and Culver's Icecream (but not together... Ewww)
Gender: It's a girl :-D
Labor Signs: None (yet...)
Belly Button in or out? Neither. It's more of an even-ny... LOL... I guess it depends on how I am sitting. But definitely more out than in sometimes.
What I miss: SLEEPING ON MY STOMACH!!!!!! :-(
What I am looking forward to: Being able to hold her in my arms, kiss her little cheeks and see that beautiful face that Jordan and I created. Miracle of life is such a beautiful thing!
Weekly Wisdom: Make sure you don't sneeze on a full bladder....... :-/
Milestones: I think just being less than 3 months away from my due date is a milestone.
Realization of the week: I'm gonna have a baby in 3 months!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, wait till you sneeze after you have given birth!!! Much worse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good survey :) I checked our your registry (I'm babiesrus.com obsessed) - looks like you did good! You registered for the same packnplay that I want!

    ReplyDelete