Sunday, February 28, 2010

When you say...

I was going through my old xanga blog today and found this old entry. I have no idea where I got it from, but I love it and I'm going to frame it and put it up so it reminds me every day how amazing our God is! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have :-)


When you say…


“It’s impossible” God says, “All things are possible.” Luke 18:27

“I’m too tired” God says. “I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28-30

“Nobody really loves me” God says, “I love you” John 3:16; 13:34

“I can’t go on” God says “My grace is sufficient” 2 Corinthians 12:9

“I can not do it” God says “You can do all things” Philippians 4:13

“I’m not able” God says “I am able” 2 Corinthians 9:8

“It’s not worth it” God says “It will be worth it” Romans 8:28

“I can’t forgive myself” God says “I forgive you” 1 John 1:9

“I can’t manage” God says “I will supply all your needs” Philippians 4:19

“I’m afraid” God says “I have not given you a spirit of fear” 2 Timothy 1:7

“I’m always worried and frustrated” God says “Cast all your cares on Me” 1 Peter 5:7

“I don’t have enough faith” God says “I have given everyone a measure of faith” Romans 12:3

“I feel alone” God says “I will never forsake you” Hebrew 13:5

“I can’t figure things out” God says “I will direct your steps” Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment