I got challenged from a friend of mine to write down 15 things that I want to work for/towards in 2010. I've decided to write them on my blog in hopes that some of my readers will help keep me accountable. I need to put them in a place that I see them everyday so that I can be reminded of what I want to work for/towards. Still debating on that place though :-) I also challenge any of my readers who haven't thought about it to sit down and think of 15 things that you would like to work for/towards for the rest of the year. And, as always, enjoy some pics of my baby girl too!
1. Pay off debt (doing good so far, only 2 more items to go).
2. Work on our budget and establish better spending habits. Don't get me (or Jordan) started on my spending habits... LOL
3. Buy a house (it's so close!)
4. Lose the baby weight and get back into shape before our next baby (it may be sooner than you think!)
5. Run a 5K - I've started doing a "Couch to 5K" program, but being consistent is another story...
6. Cook more meals while I'm living here at my parents. Eventually I won't have the luxury of a wanna-be chef father around when we move out!
7. Eat healthier... Especially since Autumn will be able to start solids soon.
8. Become the wife/mother that God intended for me to be.
9. Do my devotions... EVERYDAY!!!
10. Communication - Avoid bottling up my emotions/feelings... It's not healthy!
11. Find an accountability partner to help keep me in track with my spiritual walk/marriage/motherhood!
12. Rekindle our marriage - Encourage my husband instead of bringing him down.
13. Become more involved with others (outside of facebook).
14. Establish a cleaning routine and stick to it!
15. Manage my time better (instead of sitting in front of the computer all day... UGH!)