Thursday, February 4, 2010

Milestones

A lot has happened during the past week with Autumn. I hope I remember it all :-)

The most recent being that Autumn found her toes the other night. She was sitting on my lap and reached down to touch her toes. So I took off her socks and she started playing with her piggies. Then today when I was changing her diaper, she grabbed her toes and brought them up to her chest. She hasn't rolled over yet, but she knows where her toes are!

Speaking of rolling over. Which I'm still amazed that she hasn't done yet... She has a different way of moving around. She scoots from side to side. I left her on her play mat the other day and quick ran to the bathroom. When I came back, she turned 90 degrees and was playing with new toys. She had a look on her face like "Woah! There's more toys over here!" Haha. She gets so close to rolling over. She gets on her side and then rolls back to whatever position she was in before (tummy or back). Oh well. I don't complain too much because I don't have to worry about her getting into anything yet!

One touchy subject right now is teething... Oh, I so hope the reason why Autumn's been so fussy lately is because she's teething. I can see the white from where her teeth would be. And her gums are kind of raised up, but they're not red or hot yet. She's drooling like crazy and constantly chewing on stuff. She acts like she's hungry, but when I try to nurse her, she pulls away. So I give her my finger or pacifier and she goes to town. She wants to cuddle, but then when she's had enough she let's you know, loudly. She cannot be alone, at all. So I've gotten nothing done around the house. I've tried carrying her, but she won't have that! Sigh. I hope this passes soon. I just feel so bad for her because I don't know what she wants like I used to.

Enjoy some pics of my baby girl!

Smiling at her Grandpa.


Her newest thing... Sucking on her bottom lip.


First time discovering her piggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment