Friday, November 13, 2009

Cloth Bum

I absolutely love my bumgenius diapers! Since a huge difference from my gdiapers to these. It hold a lot more in, I don't have to worry about getting poop on my hands when I remove the insert. LOL. And I'm patiently waiting for my cloth wipes to come in the mail too. Can't wait to start using those. Right now I just use Pampers, but I accidentally throw them in the diaper pail and they don't wash very nicely. Yuck! Also, I'm not a huge fan of putting alcohol on her little bum :-( I wouldn't do it do myself, so why should I do it to her? I did have a little accident with Autumn SOAKING herself once... But she was wearing her daytime insert and took a longer nap than expected... Silly girl. So she just got another bath ;-) I'm planning on ordering some different diapers right now for night time, but I'm not 100% sure on what I'm getting yet. Enjoy Autumn little cloth bum ;-)

She's starting to look at her hands.


Love the cloth bum :-) My favorite!


Happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment