Tuesday, November 10, 2009

7 weeks

I haven't posted in a while because not much has changed. Autumn's starting to talk her little heart out and it just makes my day every time! I love our morning little chats and hope they continue through the rest of her life! The past few nights have been a struggle for me because she was waking up every 3 hours to eat when she easily could sleep 6 hours not too long before that. But I think her growth spurt was lasting a bit longer than we expected because last night she slept 7 hours and then 4 after that! Do you think I got that much sleep? NO! After 3 hours, I was up every hour to make sure she was ok. HAHA. I just wasn't used to it after the previous nights. Hopefully she sleeps that long again and I am able to sleep as well.

Autumn finally gets to meet her Aunt Sissy today for the first time since she was born :-D Jordan's sister (Jessie) moved down to Florida before Autumn was due to go to college. But since things didn't work out, she's home and is coming over tonight. I'm so excited, I can't imagine how excited Jessie it!!! Definitely will post some pictures. But for now, enjoy some of the pics I took today!



I just love her double chin and cheeks!


Oooh, check out that hand! What is that? ;-)


Classic poop face! LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment