Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Updated Look

So on my last blog post a friend of mine mentioned that I needed to "update" my name and look of my blog. I was definitely thinking about it, because for one thing, it's not just Autumn's story anymore. She's going to have to learn to share soon enough :-)

Trying to think of a new blog name was difficult enough. I'm still not 100% sure if I'm gonna stick with this one or not. This title popped into my head first because number 1, my life is crazy. Between the new house, Autumn getting a mind of her own, baby #2 on her way and Jordan and I constantly running around like a chicken with its head cut off... Well, you get the picture... Then number 2, our family is built on a foundation of love. We would be here without it (and, of course, God). So then the phrase "crazy little thing called love" just popped into my head and I couldn't get rid of it. So this'll be my title (for now).

Jordan and I planted our first garden last night. I started small, because this is new to me and I didn't want to overwhelm myself. We have tomatoes (already planted from a few weeks ago), green beans and sugar snaps. Can't wait til we're able to finally eat from our garden! I was going to take pictures, but my battery was dead. So it's currently charging. I need to start taking more pictures. I've been slacking.

Let me know what you think about the new blog. I'm going to take some pictures of Autumn this afternoon and make a new post about her. It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of her. It's time you got to see my lil cutie again!

No comments:

Post a Comment