Sunday, June 26, 2011

Now and Then

I was finally able to take a picture of my baby bump today. I've been lazy when it comes to makeup and making myself look decent. And on the days that I do, I forget to take a picture. Well, I enjoy Jordan taking my picture for me. That's a chore in and of itself ;-)

As I was posting my picture on facebook, my friend Jen asked if I had one of my pregnancy with Autumn around the same time (27 weeks). Sure enough, I did! I had one of myself at 27 weeks with Autumn. Perfect! After emailing the pictures to Jen, she did a little side by side... Wow... What a difference!

I've been working really hard on being healthier this time around. I gained way too much weight when I was pregnant with Autumn (almost 50 lbs to be exact). I wasn't going to let that happen again. With Autumn I was lazy, I didn't go out much, I sat on my computer all day. Ate the wrong foods. Wasn't having the best sleep schedule (sleeping too much or not enough). Just basically being lazy in general. I ate way, way too much fast food as well. Ugh, I feel sick just thinking about it. Now I am walking 1 1/2 miles a day with Jade. Running around with Autumn ALL DAY LONG. Eating much, much healthier. It helps having Autumn around to feed because I don't want her to eat junk food period. I'm still struggling with portions. My eyes are bigger than my stomach and I feel like I always have to eat what's on my plate. So it's something I need to work on.

I went back on my blog to my 27th week with Autumn, just to see what I wrote about. It wasn't what I was hoping for, but it'll do. I was really more curious about numbers and my survey that I usually do. But that was at 28 weeks so I think I'll wait until my doctor's appointment on Wednesday before I compare those numbers. For now, enjoy the picture that Jen sent me. It's amazing, how much healthier I look this time around. I feel much better too!

No comments:

Post a Comment