Monday, March 21, 2011

18 Months

Autumn had her 18 month check up today. She weighs 23 lbs 6 oz and is 33 1/4 in long. She grew an inch since her 15 month appointment! Her head circumference is still in the 95th percentile. It's because she has all those brains she has to hold in. Hehe.

The pediatrician was not surprised that Autumn exceeds the number of words she says at her age. This age range averages 4 to 10 words and I lost count. I don't even count anymore because she learns a new word everyday! Like I mentioned before as well, she's even putting 2 words together already.

Autumn did end up getting a shot. Her last one probably until she's 4. WONDERFUL! I'm so glad she doesn't have to have any for a while. I think they're worse for me than her. Haha. Jordan ended up coming with us to her appointment this time. He got off of work early. He did not like the part where Autumn got her shot. He said he wanted to "punch someone"! Haha. He doesn't like seeing his baby hurt :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment