Friday, January 28, 2011

First Haircut

I can't believe I'm typing this already, but yes, I gave Autumn her first haircut. Haha. It wasn't an "official" haircut, but enough to save some hair ;-) All I did was trim up the back. She was starting to lose her hair back there. It was getting really stringy and just didn't look nice. So, I figured, giving it a nice trim will allow it to grow out nicer and give her hair a thicker feel. It did just that and I'm so glad that I did it. Autumn was a trooper, we distracted her with some tv, and gave her my water bottle and a clean comb to play with. So, enjoy some pics (sorry for the quality, my nice camera is still not working).

Happy now that she has something to play with.


First cut!

"Whatcha doing mommy?"


All done!!!

PS ~ The pic I took of the back of her head didn't turn out. I will post it when I get another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment