Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where do I even begin?!?

Autumn has done all sorts of things this past week. I'm running out of room on my baby calender because she keeps amazing me everyday! She started out by blowing "raspberries" into her crib whenever I put her down. Cracks me up! We all will blow raspberries on her belly when we change her diaper. Most of the time she'll giggle. It's the only time we can get her to giggle and it's so quiet! However, a couple of days later, she started blowing raspberries anywhere and everywhere. Even sprayed me in the face a few times. :-)

We also decided to start her on some rice cereal. I don't know why, I wasn't a huge fan of starting it. I think it started with how well she took her anti-biotics and how well she was controlling her tongue. She really seems to enjoy it. I can't wait to start her on fruits and stuff. I think she aged like crazy right before my eyes!

Another random thing Autumn started doing is curling her tongue. So weird :-P

THEN.... Autumn passed a toy from one hand to the other. She's very observant with everything she does. Will study her hands while I change her diaper. She still hasn't gotten it that she can move her feet. It's hilarious! She'll wiggle her foot, and when it stops, attack it with her mouth. Hahaha. My baby cracks me up, all the time! Can you believe my baby is going to be 6 months old next week?

Not sure what to think about the rice cereal (with pear juice, yum!).


Such a goof!


So obsessed with her toes right now!!!


She kind of looks evil here. Tee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment