Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yuck and Coo

It's been a few years, but the intestinal flu has hit again. This was a very random and very powerful flu. I started, it carried to Jordan in the afternoon, my dad in the evening and my mom late at night. Ugh! It was no fun and definitely knocks you out!!! The worst part was that I couldn't play with Autumn very well. I wasn't worried about getting her sick too much because she's getting anti-bodies from my breast milk, but I was too weak to play with her. And to top it all off, my milk supply got depleted and I've been struggling for the past 2 days to get it back up. Autumn gets extremely mad when I try to nurse her because the milk flow isn't fast enough. Then I get stressed out and my milk doesn't letdown... I spent almost the whole day crying (on Tuesday) with Autumn because she wouldn't nurse and I couldn't letdown fast enough. I'm currently nursing Autumn every 2 hours and pumping until 2 minutes after the last drop to help stimulate more milk production. I've also started drinking malted milk 3 times a day. I hope it helps :-(

Other than that, Autumn's been very chatty. She's recently discovered that she can make that noise that comes out of her mouth. It's so cute! We were watching American Idol the other night and if she liked someone, she would start cooing at the TV. Such a cute little girl. She's getting so close to rolling over from her tummy to her back. She's almost done it a couple of times, but her arm gets in the way. My days of not worrying about Autumn on the floor are almost over!


Autumn playing Rock Band with daddy (New Years Day).


Autumn relaxing with mommy.


Cuddling with Grandma.


I'm ready for my close up!


She loves the musical cow daddy got her for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment