Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tummy Time

I don't really do much tummy time with Autumn because she sleeps on her tummy everytime. But I figured I would give it a try today when she wasn't tired to see what she would do. Haha, it didn't last very long. She wiggled a little bit and then feel asleep :-) Silly girl. I wonder if she associates tummy time with sleepy time. Oh well, she gets plenty of exercise when she's waking up from a nap. Here's a picture from her "tummy time"...


On another note, Autumn just started holding up her head herself yesterday. Every now and then she'll let it drop, so I still keep my hands close by, but 99% of the time she's holding it up. Now she's starting to talk on a pretty regular basis too. She usually talks after I change her diaper. So I just let her sit there for a while and talk to herself. My dad got her up this morning and she talked to him for a while :-) Enjoy a few pictures from our talking session today.


Such a cutie!


Her fencing reflex (I was told that that reflex is to prevent the baby from rolling away from their mommy while they're sleeping...cuz way back when, babies slept next to their mommys).


She's getting so big! She's already outgrowing a lot of her clothes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment