Sunday, October 18, 2009

4 weeks... and counting!

I can't believe my baby is 4 weeks old already!!! Tomorrow she'll technically be 1 month old. AWWWW! She's growing up so fast. Wednesday she had her 3 week check up. She weighed 9 lbs 13 oz, which is in the 80th percentile. Her height was also in the 80th percentile, but her head circumference was in the 85th percentile. Doctor says that Autumn is a "gold star" for gaining weight beautifully and staying within the same percentile for everything. My mom's convinced that she weighs 11 lbs by now. LOL. It's amazing to watch her grow up right before my eyes. She's starting to focus on things further away from my face. She even followed me around the room once when someone else was holding her! Doctor was truly impressed :-D It won't be long before she starts "talking". The other night she coo'd so loud that it scared her and even made her cry. SO CUTE! I love making her smile, but can never catch it on my camera. The flash blinds her too much. But please enjoy some pictures from her photo shoot by Theresa (who is absolutely amazing)!


It's crazy how red her hair looks in the sun!


My brother likes to call her a little jalapeƱo!



So sweet and innocent!


She's a very content baby.


She's starting to look more like mommy every day.


<3


One happy family!


No comments:

Post a Comment