Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Splish Splash!

Oh geeze. Just when I get Autumn up to sleeping through the night, something happens that brings it back down again. I think I'm destined to sleep only 3 or 4 hours at a time for the rest of my life :-) Autumn is learning how to crawl. I think she's got it down pretty good now. She moves about 4 or 5 crawl/steps (whatever you wanna call it) and then falls down. I think she's getting the hang of it. Definitely time to baby proof the house. I've already had to take away several items from her! However, since she's going through a major milestone, her nap schedule and sleep schedule is all thrown off!!! Yesterday she only got 1 half hour nap and then an hour and a half before bed time. Definitely not enough to function properly. We'll see how she does today.

Bath time is starting to become a fun routine for Autumn. She gets a bath 3 nights a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday). She's now way too big to be in the sink. She has a really nice duck tub that sits inside the regular bath tub. That way I don't have to worry about her face planting on the ceramic tub. She loves playing with her toys and splashing mommy!

Speaking of being too big. I have to graduate Autumn to the next size car seat. Her legs are already hanging off the end of her bucket car seat! I've bumped her feet a few times and feel horrible :-( She's already 28 inches long and that's the maximum for her car seat. I'll be sure to post pics of her new car seat when she gets it tomorrow :-D

Rub-a-dub-dub... Autumn's in the tub!


Playing with her toys.


Goofing off with daddy during dinner.


Her favorite... BANANAS!!!


Goofiest face ever :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment