Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sleeping Training

Autumn is such a little stinker sometimes. I talked about how I was going to start sleep training her again. Two nights ago she did ok. Woke up at 11pm, pretty upset, so I nursed her. Then she woke up at 5:30am, skipping the normal 2/3am wake-up time. So that wasn't too bad. Tonight, I was prepared. I wasn't going to give in, unless she absolutely needed it. She went to bed at 7pm and when I heard her wake up, I felt pretty rested. Which I haven't felt in a long time! So I rolled over to see what time it was.... 5:30AM!!! Woo hoo! She slept through most of the night herself :-D Then when I rolled over again on my tummy, I realized that she REALLY had to nurse. Haha! So proud of my big girl sleeping all by herself. Let's hope this pattern continues. I gave her extra kisses this morning too :-)

Quick update... Autumn is now sitting up by herself for long periods of time. She rarely falls down anymore, except backwards. She's working on that ;-) I mentioned last post that she sat up by herself. Hasn't done it since, but that's ok. This morning she really worked on her crawling. So instead of just thrusting herself forward, she actually used her knees for two crawls! Baby proofing commence!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment