Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another week...

Had my weekly doctor's appointment yesterday. Blood pressure was a little high when the nurse took it, but then my doctor retook it and got a much better number. I had the mean nurse yesterday and I don't think she knows what she's doing half the time. UGH! Don't like her at all. Just no people skills what-so-ever. Anyways... Doctor checked to see if I was dilated and I am. About 1 1/2 cm, but stretched to 2 cm. Also about 75% effaced. Doctor said that I'm super soft so I won't be long before I'm 100% effaced and that's also why she was able to stretch me a little more too. Hopefully that'll get things moving, soon! Definitely ready to be done being pregnant!!! It doesn't help that I have a cold right now. Sore throat (which finally ended today), runny nose, starting to cough. Yeah, definitely not fun when you're pregnant. Jordan and I went on a walk last night. Felt soooo good! Can't wait to take Autumn on walks with me :-D

And now I leave you with my 39 week picture and a survery. Enjoy!



How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: You're gonna laugh... Gained 49 lbs (UGH) It's sad, I weigh more than my husband!!!
Maternity clothes? Definitely about to wear my Dad's clothes now (and he's a big guy).
Stretch marks? Oh yes :-) Starting to get a few on my sides.
Sleep: Sleep is over-rated. HA! Here's my schedule. In bed around 10pm. Get up and go to the bathroom every half hour until around midnight. Up around 2:30am to pee. Back to sleep til around 4:30/5ish to pee again. Up at 6am to make Jordan's lunch then FINALLY able to sleep til around 10:30am. SIGH!!!
Best moment this week: That I'm dilated! WOO HOO!!!!
Movement: Autumn's finally maturing in there so her movements aren't so jerky anymore. I feel like she's in slow motion right now.
Food cravings: Pickles and ice creeam (but not together)
Gender: Still a girl :-) Confirmed it in 3 ultra sounds!!!
Labor Signs: A few contractions here and there, but nothing too serious.
Belly Button in or out? Definitely an outie!
What I miss: Being able to get in and out of bed without being in so much pain!!!
What I am looking forward to: Holding Autumn in my arms and giving her lots and lots of kisses!!!
Weekly Wisdom: Walking is your friend! I feel so much better since I've started walking again!
Milestones: SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Realization of the week: Seriously will have Autumn in no longer than 2 weeks (my doctor won't let me go more than 7-10 days past my due date). AHHHHHHHHHHHH :-D

1 comment:

  1. You so do *not* look like you've gained 49 lbs Erin!! It must all be baby!

    ReplyDelete