Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy (almost) Birthday Autumn!

I've always said that I would never do a character themed party... But if you've ever met Autumn, you'll know that her FAVORITE character is Dora! She would live, breathe and sleep Dora if she could. And since she's about to become a big sister (any day now), how could I not give her the party of her dreams?! :-) I decorated the house with a bunch of Dora stuff, Jordan filled up pink and orange balloons for her to play with and a friend of mine even made Autumn a Dora cake. It was amazing! Autumn had a BLAST!!! I got a video of her seeing the decorations for the first time. Priceless. I had to hold back the tears. I absolutely love my "almost" 2 year old to death and it was so great to have family over to celebrate her! So please enjoy some pictures from her special night!















No comments:

Post a Comment