Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sleep illusions...

Last night was an interesting night... Autumn woke up at 4:30am. Which I thought was great, another 9 hours straight through the night. So I went into her room and nursed her. While I was nursing her I noticed that I was as "full" as I was the previous night. But I just blew it off thinking that my body already regulated itself. After she fell asleep, I went upstairs and made Jordan's lunch for him. Grabbed a glass of water and went back to bed. I opened our bedroom door, looked at the alarm clock and realized that it was 1:54am!!!!! Oh goodness... No wonder I wasn't as full. Little stinker. She was probably thinking "WOO HOO!!!" I blame it on the lack of sleep I've been getting, hehe. She then woke up again at 5:30am, nursed back to sleep until 7:30am. Hopefully tonight will go better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment