Saturday, August 22, 2009

Real quick!

I just thought I'd throw on here a quick update from my appointment on Wednesday... Had another ultra sound to see how my amniotic fluids were and I brought the levels back up! So lots of rest and LOTS of water helped a lot. Just gotta keep drinking that water :-)

Had a baby shower from church on Wednesday as well. Got lots of cute stuff! Have another one for my friends tomorrow (Sunday) and then it's just wait until Autumn decides to arrive! Wow, 3 1/2 weeks til I'm due. I can't believe it.

I was babysitting one of my friend's baby from church yesterday. Such a cutie. But the point of this is that I really got to see how Jade's going to react when Autumn comes into this world. Besides the face wash/bath that she gave Danielle (the baby) when she first arrived. LOL. Jade did very, very well. She was always curious about Danielle. Checking her out, seeing if she's ok. She even slept with her face on Danielle's car seat while Danielle was taking her nap in it! Loved it!!! She'll be a good dog when the baby comes :-) Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment